if you’re new at roulette games and want to know its rules, variations, and tricks you’re in the right place! In this review, we will explain all what you need to know to skip obstacles and make large winnings at online roulette!
200% up to €1350
100% up to $500
100% up to 150
100% up to $2000
250% up to 100
100% up to €1000
100% up to $400
100% up to 300
100% up to 122$
100% up to €500
Table of Contents
Roulette table explanation
On the European and French roulette table, you will find the betting layout which consists of the squares of numbers (1 – 36), in addition to the green single zero square. However, the American betting table is a little different; it contains the numbers (1 – 36), and (0), (00) squares.
Also, the layout of all roulette table types includes the outside bets, namely:
- High/ Low
What are the betting types?
There are 2 kinds of bets in, namely:
- The inside bets – these bets are placed on 1 number or small group of numbers. odds of these bets are low, while the payouts are very high. we highly recommend players to stake small money on these bets and win big, rather than place high bets and lose them in several games!
- The outside bets – these bets cover a large area on roulette wheel, their odds are very high, while the payouts are low on compare with inside bets. So, the best strategy is diversify your bets!
What is the difference between American roulette and other kinds?
- Table layout – the table layout of the American roulette has an additional double zero square (00).
- What if the ball landed on zero square? – in American and European roulette, you will lose the entire bet amount. However, in French roulette, you will recover half of your bet.
- Odds – odds for every bet in the American roulette game is lower than other kinds due to the additional zero slot, which makes the house edge in the American Roulette is 5.26%.
What are the differences between Live Roulette and RNG Roulette games?
- RNG roulette is a virtual game that doesn’t depend on real dealers or actual wheels. But, it depends on programed algorithms that give random results.
- RNG roulette is for players who prefer a more individual and customizable gaming experience.
- Online live roulette is presented by a dealer and played on a real, physical roulette wheel.
- In live roulette games, you can chat with the dealers and other players.
- In general, live games are more exciting and engaging than virtual games.
What are the best roulette variations?
- European Roulette wheel – Microgaming
- Age of Gods Roulette – Playtech
- Virtual Roulette – EGT
- Zoom Roulette – Betsoft
- European roulette pro – Play’nGo
- Roulette white track – Playson
- European Roulette online progressive – isoftBets
- French Roulette – Dragonfish
- Live Roulette casino La Partage – Evolution Gaming
- Live Roulette – Evolution Gaming
- Arabic Roulette – Evolution Gaming
- Lightning Roulette – Evolution Gaming
- Fast Ball Roulette – Evolution Gaming
ARE THERE FREE ROULETTE GAMES ON ONLINE CASINOS?
All of the online casinos offer demo roulette, which you can play without signing up for a new account, in these games you can learn the games’ rules, test-winning rates, payouts, and other things. but, on other hand, you will not have a real-money profit!
How online roulette works?
Do you want to know the basic rules of roulette? Do you want to make winning streaks and make huge profits from this game? So, let’s know about the roulette games rules.
Basically, the roulette game consists of a ball, a wheel, and a betting table. The game begins when players place their bets on the numbers/ areas of the betting table, then the dealer throws the ball into the spinning wheel and says his famous phrase “no more bets, please”! after that, players will look passionately at the wheel hoping that ball lands into their betting option!
You have approximately 30 seconds to place your bets at the beginning of every game. Every roulette casino game has a minimum and maximum bet size, try to place your bets skillfully to have more wins.
After that, the ball will be thrown after a few seconds then it will fall on one slot which indicates the winner number, sector, color. If your bet won, you will get your payout right away into your balance!
How to win at online roulette?
As we always said, online roulette, like other casino games, is not a way to make money or get rich, not even a source of income, however, there are certain ways to play more skillfully and have more odds.
Take advantage of the casino roulette bonuses, even if you had to sign up at many casinos!
If you make a winning streak try to make it short, the good luck doesn’t last forever!
Set a betting budget and don’t exceed it!
Try new games every time.
Placing many small bets over a long time is better than gambling with all of your budget on a few large bets.
Roulette betting strategies
Probably, You have heard among your friends or on the internet about the famous roulette tips! we recommend reading their rules then trying them on free games before betting on real money to know if they are working or not without risking your money.
1. Martingale Strategy
Martingale’s strategy is based on the principle of increasing risk to reduce losses; that is, you make a bet if you win, everything goes well! but, if you lose, double the bet amount in the same option, if you lose again, double until you finally win and recover your losses!
The problem with this strategy is the potential for major losses; if you placed many very large bets and lost them you may not be able to continue playing to recover your losses! As always, roulette games depend on chance.
2. Reverse Martingale
The Reverse Martingale strategy is very simple. First, you choose an initial bet amount. if you win your bet double the amount on the same option, if you lose, repeat the initial bet. The goal of this roulette strategy is to take advantage of the winning streak and decrease your losses if you didn’t get it!