Play Real Roulette Online
This game is one of the most sought after options for real money gambling in any online casino. It is present in the selection of these places in different versions, with slight differences between them in terms of the style of playing real roulette. Whether gamblers are playing roulette for fun, or hoping to win riches, entertainment should always be part of the experience.
How do you play Real Roulette?
There are not too many steps to take, for those who love this game and want to play real roulette online, but for a quicker understanding of the phenomenon, we have guided you step by step on how to actually start gambling at the roulette tables. Considering how we have detailed the process, this should increase the confidence that newbies should feel before getting involved in this game, as things are not complicated at all. Thus, the stages of playing real roulette are:
- Obviously, first of all, choosing to play real roulette that the player may enjoy best. There are more categories, and each of them has a change in the rules, and as recommended in the case of any other betting games, players should know and understand these rules. Most casino operators offer the option to play real roulette for free, as a help in choosing the best game, be it American, European or French, just to name the most popular versions.
- Once you are done with the first of many selections, the only thing left to do is hit the “play” button. It’s nice to have some feelings, if it’s your first time, but the real adrenaline rush comes later in the game.
- This is a game based on a large number of choices, with only the skills needed to keep your cool when doing them. The main thing is to determine the numbers to which the player should entrust his luck. Choosing the right numbers is the only difference between winning and losing at Roulette.
- The list of choices continues with the last and similarly important one, and the rest of the steps become technical after that: Amount to Bet This is a step that those who play real online-only roulette skip, along with the excitement that accompanies it.
- After placing the chips on the Real Roulette table, the most appreciated clicks follow, namely the choice of “Spin”.
- The wheel spins and the ball lands on one of the sections on it and determines the winning number.
- If this number is among the numbers the player predicted, we have a winner.
- Collect the winning amounts automatically and start over, placing a new bet.
- How do you play Real Roulette?
- Real Roulette chips
- List of roulette terms
- The spinning wheel
- inside the table
- Outside the Table
- How does playing Real Roulette work?
- Real Roulette Software Providers
- Live Roulette
- Real Roulette without downloading
Real Roulette chips
Betting in playing real online roulette pretty much follows the same lines as any other gambling game, where the main activity is choosing how much to risk by betting. There are many strategies to follow here, but it is all about choosing the method that suits each player the most, either by playing with greater risk in large sums, with the hope of bigger winnings, or by maintaining a consistent moderate bet every time, spread throughout. Over the table, more often, but in smaller quantities.
Either way, both when playing real free online roulette or when betting with real money, bets are placed using roulette chips. They help gamblers adjust faster to the amount they are betting. The chips come with face value of 1, 2.5, 25, 50 and 100 and are even used in the free casino roulette version, the only difference is that they carry no real value, once the game is over and cannot be traded for actual money.
List of roulette terms
Whether you choose to play online for free or place real money bets, there is a specific roulette slang that you need to know in order to be able to play this game successfully:
- Dealer – Roulette Dealer.
- Spin – each time the wheel spins and the ball spins on it.
- Backtrack – The edge on which the ball moves on the wheel during a spin.
- Bankroll – the amount of money a player has available to bet while playing real roulette in the casino.
- Marker – the indicator used to determine the winning number.
- There is no action – the dealer’s call when all bets are cancelled, and the spin from the top is repeated.
- High Bet – Refers to betting on all numbers from 19 to 36.
- Low Bet – Refers to betting on all numbers between 1 and 18.
- Zero – This is just the number 0 on the wheel.
- Payout – The money that the gambler won and received.
- House edge advantage – the odds of winning the casino during the round.
- Even money – the amount won, equal to the bet placed, which doubles the bet.
The spinning wheel
The wheel is one of the most essential devices in playing Real Roulette. Without it, the game is literally unable to function. The roulette wheel differs in terms of appearance, depending on the type of game we are talking about, as American Roulette has a specificity that others do not have, etc., but all wheels are designed on their surface pockets numbered from 0 to 36. The colors used to paint these pockets are red and black and green, in all versions, both in free roulette and when gambling for money, in the following sequence:
- In the interval from 1 to 10, odd numbers are shown in red and evens in black.
- From 11 to 18, odd numbers are shown in black and even numbers are in red.
- The colors reverse again on the 19th through the 28th, with the odds being red and equaling black.
- The same thing happens for the 29th to 36th interval, with the probability that the color is black and the color equals the red.
- The 0 and double 0 in American Roulette are always green.
inside the table
The roulette table consists of two different sections, both of which are used for placing bets, with pre-set options. For players to get to know the sides of these tables, they should play free roulette to practice better and not look like a noob when the real game comes around. A player who stutters in front of the betting table, not really knowing where to place the bets, is not a pleasant location for other players to see, nor is the beginner himself who will not be able to enjoy the game to its full potential.
The inner table is a segmented grid, with red and black squares, each with a number written inside it, from 1 to 36, in direct correspondence with the number and its color, as shown on the wheel. This grid is used by players to let the dealer know where they have placed their chips and the value of each bet.
Outside the Table
Strategies can be made for those who want to play real roulette and get some real money back in return. A utility for quick strategy creation that will allow quick implementation of the generated betting system, and comes in the form of the Real Roulette External Table. This consists of sections of grouped options for faster betting and a general approach to setting up a bet on multiple alternatives at once.
The outer area of the real roulette table is colored green and the combinations that can be bet on are:
- The first 12, the second 12 and the third 12 refer to winning bets on any number within the intervals 1-12, 13-24, 25-36.
- 1 to 18 and 19 to 36 are two more divisions that have great winning chances.
- Odd and Double options allow for a win when the ball hits an odd or even pocket on the wheel.
- The same goes for the red and black options.
- Section 2 to 1 allows doubling of any bet amount.
How does playing Real Roulette work?
Playing any type of Real Roulette for fun would certainly be less enjoyable if the objectivity of the game was not a sure thing. In fact, this is one of the most often expressed concerns about any online gambling game. Players still fear that the software behind the gambling games is biased and can be easily manipulated by casino operators.
In an effort to restore a sense of trust in online casinos, operators and software providers are continually randomly audited by independent institutions, which have the sole aim of ensuring that the fairness of the odds is respected. These are usually the same regulatory authorities that grant gambling licenses. Being on their good side makes the difference between staying in business or not.
The function that ensures that the odds of every game, played for money, or as a free version of Real Roulette, remain fair, is the random number generator. As its name indicates, this function ensures that for each spin of the wheel, the result is generated randomly, and is not affected by any other aspect related to or outside the game.
Real Roulette Software Providers
As normal as it used to be with such a popular pastime, there are more than one software provider who have decided to try and put their fingerprints on an online version of roulette. There are many alternatives offered by different software developers, each with distinct features that attempt to bring a new perspective on this classic board game. The most popular software providers that offer fun roulette are:
NetEnt Corporation. This developer is focused on creating quality content, rather than offering many options that they don’t think meet the required standards. As a result, the range of games is limited, but they offer the option to customize the software, in order to satisfy each casino operator and adapt to the specific needs of their customers.
Microgaming. This is one of the top rated software providers, well known for its involvement in the gambling industry, with a large selection of high quality titles and products. The versions of Real Roulette that Microgaming puts at the disposal of customers follow the same script: quality and multiple options.
Playtech is the name that has the most influence in the field of free Real Roulette games. To date, they have developed at least 40 different roulette games, some of the most famous being Superman and Age of Gods. Other features that distinguish Playtech Roulette are the excellent graphics and high resolution.
Most casinos that offer live dealer games use Evolution Gaming to provide the software. They are also the undisputed leader in live roulette. Evolution offers broadcasts of the highest quality, recreating the atmosphere of a land-based casino.
Play’n Go is a less sophisticated software provider that still manages to get into the big league with its roulette alternatives. Although it does not offer a lot of variety, it makes for original content, like English Roulette.
With regards to being able to create a solid strategy for this game, it might be a good idea to take some time and first access our free roulette simulator. This works like any other roulette demo of one’s choice, allowing the player to participate in a few spins, without actually betting real money, but virtual points.
The first thing simulations are good at is making people realize that each cycle has nothing to do with the previous ones. There is no pattern that needs to be found for the gambler to be successful. The only way to emerge victorious is through better finance management. The simulator may allow gamblers to try different strategies related to their betting system. One aspect to take care of, is that the simulator chosen should provide a reliable RNG function, otherwise the results are biased and the strategy becomes invalid.
Real Roulette without downloading
The instant play option to play real roulette offers several advantages over the version that requires downloading online Arabic roulette for gambling, such as:
- The no-download alternative can be easily accessed, by entering the casino link in any browser on the device and clicking on the selected Real Roulette game.
- Instant play can be accessed through any device, regardless of whether it is a desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet. It is also compatible with any operating system.
- Since no additional software is required to download, the instant-play option keeps your devices safe from any malware that may accompany your downloaded casino software.
- There is also the issue of physical memory when downloading additional apps or software, as it is hard to find free space on your devices hardware. The “Don’t Download” option elegantly solves this problem, tuning entirely into the online environment.