So, you’ve come to this page, which means one thing:
YOU ARE A FAN OF THE ROULETTE GAME!
So are we! That’s why Arabic Roulette will have you covered.
We will guide you through all the aspects concerning the Roulette Game.
Here’s what we will talk about:
- The Best Casino Sites to Play Roulette
- The Roulette Anatomy (Table & Wheel)
- How To Play Roulette (For Newbies)
- House Edge & RTP
- Types of Roulette Games
- Inside & Outside Bets & Their Payouts
- Roulette Bonuses
- Roulette Game Strategies & Tips
Top Casinos To Play The Roulette Game
- Top Casinos To Play The Roulette Game
- Roulette Anatomy: Table & Wheel
- How To Play The Roulette Game
- Types of Roulette Games
- Roulette House Edge & Roulette RTP
- Roulette Bets
- Roulette Bonus
- Roulette Tips & Strategies
- Roulette Game FAQs
Roulette Anatomy: Table & Wheel
The Roulette Wheel is a fine round wooden wheel that consists of 36 numbers divided between black and red colors as well as one green zero or double zeros.
The Roulette table is referred to as the betting table, whereby all the numbers on the wheel and the wheel itself are present.
It is a visual presentation of the betting options you have and can make before the croupier spins the wheel and see where the ball falls.
Surely we will discuss these betting options below.
How To Play The Roulette Game
You may or may not already know how to play the roulette game, but either way, it is super easy. There is nothing to learn, really. It consists of the following steps.
Bets Are Placed
Select the chips to place your bets on the roulette gambling table. You have several options. You can place a bet on a single number you feel the ball will fall on, the color red or black, or even odd numbers. There are many other betting options.
After placing your bets, the croupier will spin the roulette wheel, and you wait to see in which pocket the ball falls.
Winnings Are Distributed
If you had placed a bet on a red color and the ball fixated on a red color, you win. If not, you lose your staked amount.
Whether you won or lost, this is the main gameplay of the roulette gambling game. You keep placing whatever bets you want on the betting table, and the croupier spins the wheel to see the results.
Types of Roulette Games
There are Three Major types of Roulette Games:
- First, you can play real money roulette at a land-based casino.
- Second, you can play online roulette in an online casino.
- Third, you can play a live roulette version of the online game in an online casino.
The difference between live roulette and online roulette is that the live one is played in an online casino with a real live croupier that spins the wheel, and you can even chat with them. The purpose of live roulette is to get you a closer feeling of playing real money roulette in a land-based casino.
Please note that you can’t play free roulette in its live versions.
Online Roulette, on the other hand, is just like a video-generated game whereby you automatically click to spin the wheel and place your bets.
Roulette casinos offer you the option to play online roulette games for free as a demo or trial version.
European Roulette VS American Roulette
Regardless of whether you are playing in a real casino, live or online, the roulette game table will either be American or European.
This type of Roulette game is most used in American land-based casinos, as the name suggests. American Roulette has 38 pockets in the wheel. The numbers 1 to 36 and a 0 pocket as well as a 00 pocket.
The house edge of American Roulette is high at 5.26%, which is why people prefer European Roulette.
Unlike the American version, European Roulette only has one 0 pockets which makes the total numbers on the wheel 37 instead of 38.
This roulette game is much more adopted in casinos all over the world, whether land-based or online.
Players also favor it because it has a much lower House Edge (2.70%)
Other Roulette Game Variations
Now that we have informed you about the main types of roulette games, it is nice for you to know these super fun variations that are either played live or online on European Wheel or American Wheel.
This is a form of live roulette game played with a live croupier on a European Roulette table. In Lightning Roulette, the lightning hits up to 5 numbers that are lucky numbers and get multiplier boosts up to 500X. There is also an XxxTreme Lightning Roulette whereby the multipliers reach 2000x.
The RTP of Lightning Roulette is 97.10%. XxxTreme Lightning Roulette RTP is 97.30%.
If one roulette wheel sounds boring to you then you should try the multi-wheel roulette game, which has up to 8 wheels. You can deactivate as many wheels as you want, and you can place one bet which applies to all the tables. But of course, you need one chip for each wheel.
Multiwheel Roulette RTP is 97.30%.
Double Ball Roulette
How about doubling your chances with two balls?
Double ball roulette has one wheel and two balls spinning on it. You can place a bet, and if either of the alls falls on that number, you win.
Double Ball roulette RTP is 97.30%
It is also known as speed roulette or quick roulette. Rapid roulette is a regular online roulette game whereby you can control the speed of the wheel. You do not have to wait or anything. It’s just you and the computer. However, it is available as a live version, and it is quite popular as a live casino game too.
The RTP of rapid Roulette is 97.30%.
Gold Bar Roulette
It is a new live roulette game released by Evolution Gaming, just like Lightning Roulette and Xxxtreme Lightning Roulette. In Gold Bar roulette, you can win Gold Bars by placing single number bets and winning. These gold bars can be used as chips to make bets. They have a multiplier of 88x, and yes, you can place more than one gold bar on a single number.
Gold Bar Roulette RTP is 97.30%
Fewer numbers = More Winning chances! Mini roulette only has 13 numbers on its wheel.
They include only one zero pockets.
The mini roulette game RTP is 96.15%
Roulette House Edge & Roulette RTP
In the previous section, we mentioned multiple variations of the roulette game, and we mentioned the Roulette House Edge & Roulette RTP for each variation.
But What is A Roulette House Edge & A Roulette RTP?
The House Edge is a term used to describe the advantage that the Roulette Casino has over the payer over time.
This is a certain percentage that the casino will get from a certain player in the roulette game (online or land-based casino)
For example, a 2% casino house edge means, that for every 100 dollars you bet, the casino will get 2 dollars as a profit from you.
RTP is short for Return to the player.
It is the same concept as house edge.
In fact, this is what the RTP is:
RTP = 100% – House Edge
Roulette Bets come in three forms: Inside bets, outside bets, and French Bets.
Outside Bets in The Roulette Game
There are 5 Outside bets in the roulette game, they are:
- Red/Black: Bet a color, regardless of the number; if you bet on red and the ball falls on 16 red, you win. Payout is 1:1
- Odd/Even: Bet on an odd or even number regardless of which one or its color. The payout is 1:1.
- High/Low: Bet on a high number (19-36) or a low number (1-18). The Payout is also 1:1.
- Columns: There are three columns you can bet on.
- Column 1: It Covers the following numbers: 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22, 25, 28, 31, 34
- Column 2: It Covers the following numbers: 2, 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35
- Column 3: It Covers the following numbers: 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36
Payout for column bets is 2:1
- Dozen Bets: There are three dozens you can bet on.
- First Dozen: Covers numbers from 1 to 12
- Second Dozen: covers the numbers from 13 to 24
- Third Dozen: covers the numbers from 25 to 36
Payout for a dozen bets is 2:1.
Inside Bets in The Roulette Game
- Straight: A Bet on a single specific number, like 13 black. Payout is 35:1
- Split: Bet on two numbers on the board by placing the chip between them. Like placing the chip between 28 and 31. Payouts 17:1. If the ball lands on either of them, you win.
- Street: Place a bet on a row of three consecutive numbers. For example 7,8 and 9. If the ball lands on any of these three numbers, the Payout is 11:1.
- Corner: Place the chip in such a way that 4 numbers intersect on the roulette board, like 2,3,5, and 6. Payout is 8:1.
- Line: Same as a street bet, but this covers 6 consecutive numbers instead of three like 4,5,6,7,8 and 9. Payout is 5:1.
There are so many Inside bets in Roulette games, but the above are the most common.
French Bets in The Roulette Game
French Bets in the /roulette Game are exclusive to European or French roulette..
- Voisins du Zero/Neighbors of Zero: Bet on the numbers closest to zero. You will need at least 9 chips to place this bet.
Check the picture for the numbers covered.
- Jeu Zero/Zero Game: Bet on the numbers closest to zero. You need 4 banknotes to place this bet.
Check the picture for the numbers covered.
- Tiers du Cylindre/Two-Thirds of The Wheel: Bet on the numbers on either side of the wheel. You need six chips to place this bet.
- Orphelins/Orphans: The numbers on the Roulette wheel that are not covered by Tiers du Cylindre or Voisins du Zero. You need 5 chips for this.
Here is a visual to help you understand French bets in roulette games
What if we told you you can almost play roulette for free in an online casino with the Roulette bonus that they provide you with?
Online casino sites offer their new and old players various bonuses that they can use to play their favorite casino games or bet on sports.
Here are the bonuses you can use to play Roulette:
- Welcome Bonus: A 100% match-up bonus on your first deposit.
- No Deposit Bonus: A bonus amount you get as a welcome to the new casino without having to place a deposit. Talk about free money.
- Loyalty Programs: Become a loyal member and get exclusive bonuses and special seats on VIP tables.
- Live Casino Reload Bonus: Some online casinos offer exclusive bonuses on live roulette games whereby you get ta 100% matchup bonus on the amount you just reloaded your account with.
- Cashback: You can get some cashback on your lost bets on some roulette casino sites.
Important Note: T&C Apply To Roulette Bonuses, Read Them Carefully Before You Apply For A Bonus
Roulette Tips & Strategies
Even though the Roulette game depends on luck only, there are still so many Roulette Tips & Strategies that you can apply to boost your chances of winning:
Roulette Game Strategies
- Martingale System: Double Your Bet Every time you lose
- Reverse Martingale: Increase your bet when you win.
- Grand Martingale: Double your bet each time you lose and add to it your original stake amount.
- D’ALembert System: Increase your bet by one unit every time you lose and decrease it by one unit every time you win.
- The Fibonacci system: 0 –1 – 1 – 2 – 3 – 5 – 8 – 13 – 21 – 34 – 55 – 89 – 144 – 233… If you win, your next bet will be the sum of your previous 2 bets. If you bet 1$ and win, your next bet should be 2$; if you win, your next bet should be 3$. If you lose, either go back three numbers in the sequence or start over.
- The James Bond Strategy: Cover as many numbers as you can. For example, you have 200$. Place $140 on high numbers (19-36) and 50$ on some lows (13-18), then place a 10$ bet on the zero pockets.
Roulette Game Tips
- Learn The Terminology before you Play
- Set A Budget you can afford to spend
- Play free Roulette before staking any money
- Play European Roulette, not the American one, because it has a higher house edge.
- Stick to outside bets as they are safer and have good payouts.
- Do not use your winnings for the next bets
- Do not choose ‘’lucky numbers’’ gamble with logic
- Use the gambling strategies like Martingale, Fibonacci, and others.
- Use corner bets; they give you more options
- Stay away from straight-up bets
- Place larger bets on outside bets
- Stop! Gamble Responsibly and Get Help
Roulette Game FAQs
Is the Roulette game skill or luck?
The roulette game is all about random numbers. It depends solely on luck. However, there are some betting strategies you could apply.
Where can I play free roulette game?
You can play roulette game for free by logging into any of the online casinos and choosing the demo version of the game. This, however, does not apply to live roulette games.
What is the safest bet in the roulette game?
The safest bet in the roulette gambling game would be the outside bets, particularly, odds/even, black/red, and high/low. They have a 50/50 chance of happening, and the payout is decent.
Why is Roulette called the ”Devil’s Game”?
The roulette game is referred to as the ”Devil’s Game” because the numbers on the wheel add up to 666, which is the number of the beast according to the Holy Bible.
What is the most popular number in the Roulette Game?
The most popular number in the roulette game is 17. It has been associated with some of the biggest wins in Roulette history. If you ask any croupier, their answer will be 17.
Can a Roulette game be rigged?
If you are playing in a licensed and trusted online casino the roulette game will be based on random number generators RNG which is governed by eCOGRA to ensure fair play. Therefore, no, it is not rigged if you choose the right casino online. However, they do make a profit out of something called House Edge.