Playing roulette online in the casino is not only fun but also brings a lot of adrenaline with it – especially when playing for real money. You can use the bonus to maximize your winning chances or carry out a test with real money playing. The roulette table game is becoming one of the most popular games in the Middle East. You can make money with roulette, and that is considered the best thing about the game. Just there are important points that you have to pay attention to if you want to choose the best roulette table. What is a roulette table anyway? Here on Arabic Roulette, we will explain all of this to you.
Roulette Table Odds and Bets
One of the most important secrets of the live casino roulette game is the types of bets. Among these bets are internal and external bets. What a gambler should know is that the chances of winning in the European and French versions are greater than in the American versions. This is, of course, due to the presence of the double zero in the American version.
The inside betting group includes 6 types of bets with lower odds to win. For example:
- Corner bet: Sometimes called a corner bet. The player places betting chips on a square or corner of 4 numbers. If the ball lands on this corner, the player becomes the winner.
- The straight bet: the player places the player’s betting chips on one number only. For example, he bets on the number 1, 10, or 12, or even on zero or zero doubles.
- Split Betting: A player bets on two adjacent numbers. If the ball lands on one of these two numbers, he wins the determining profits.
- Street Betting: A player can bet on an entire row of 3 numbers. The ball must land on one of the numbers in that row for the player to win.
The outside betting group is very unique, and the chances to win are greater than the inside betting group.
- Columns bet: The player bets on one column with Y2 numbers on the column.
- On Colors: A player bets on the red or black set of numbers.
- Odd / Even Betting: Betting on either a group of odd numbers or even a group of even numbers.
- Lower Numbers Bet: A player is betting on numbers 1-18.
- Bet on Higher Numbers: A player is betting on numbers 19 to 36.
The outside betting group is the favorite combination of many players.
Roulette Table Game Secrets
Experts talk about several roulette table secrets that a gambler should know well. In fact, it is extremely influential in the game of roulette. Roulette table secrets include:
- Roulette table, shapes, divisions and numbers on it.
- Types of bets on the roulette table.
- Roulette rules and strategies.
- The shape of the roulette wheel.
- How to deal with the roulette wheel.
- Dealing with live croupiers
There are many other unlimited secrets that you can find in our article on roulette table secrets.
The best numbers on the roulette table
There are some numbers that experts consider the best numbers on the roulette wheel. This group includes:
- Number 17
- Number 23 and 24
Types Of Roulette Table
There are many types of roulette tables offered by the live casino in particular that you should know if you are playing for real money. But the 3 most important internationally known variations are the French version, the European version, and the American version. The reviewers mention that many specialists in the gambling industry were able to diversify these versions for several reasons, including the compatibility of each version with the orientations of the players in each country. It also includes diversifying the chances of winning and losing.
But the roulette table, in any version, of a live casino, is distinguished by the presence of the so-called live dealer. The job of the live dealer (sometimes called a game manager) is to take charge of steering gameplay from the ground up. He is responsible for calling the start of the roulette table game, announcing the start of betting, distributing profits to the winners, etc. And the presence of the live dealer in the game lends it the same atmosphere as a land-based casino. It also gives it more fun and excitement. As I mentioned to you, there are several types of roulette tables, but the most important ones are the following.
European Roulette Table
The term European roulette is used by players in the United States. It is also used in all Arab countries. This table includes 36 numbers (from 1 to 36) plus a place for an odd zero (0). The numbers alternate between red and black, except for the single zero digits, which is colored green.
The table is divided into the following sections:
- Odd / Even numbers: A player can bet on even numbers or even numbers. And he wins if the ball lands on the same numbers on the wheel.
- Columns: The player can bet on the numbers in the left, middle or right column. If the ball lands on any similar pole on the wheel, the player wins.
- Halves or Groups: A player can bet on a set of numbers from 1 to 18 or from 19 to 36. If the ball lands on one of the similar groups on the wheel, he becomes the winner.
- Numbers in Red and Numbers in Black: A player can bet on a set of numbers colored in red or colored in black.
The Roulette Wheel number sequence in the European version goes like this:
0, 32, 15, 19, 4, 21, 2, 25, 17, 34, 6, 27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10,
5, 24, 16, 33, 1, 20, 14, 31, 9, 22, 18, 29, 7, 28, 12, 35, 3, 26
These sequences do not follow any particular pattern, and thus it is very difficult to try to predict the number on which the ball may land. Numbers, as you can see, are not logically series and, therefore, cannot be dealt with logically.
When looking at the wheel, you cannot see any relationship between the number and the number next to it. All you see is scrolling between the odd and even numbers.
Plus, the adjacent numbers alternate between red and black, and you also won’t find any logical arrangement.
The numbers alternate between the lower group of numbers (1-18) and the upper set of numbers (19-36). The only exception is the position of the number 5 and the number 10 on the wheel. Even and odd numbers are evenly distributed on the wheel.
French Roulette Table
The French version includes 36 numbers plus an odd zero, like the European version, without much difference. But with this particular version, there is a so-called live betting chip dealer if playing with real money. This function deals with betting chips only.
The European roulette table game version displays every number you can bet on, while the green zero is placed at the top of the table. It is also divided into a number of sections in which you can place bets, such as:
- Red / Black Number Kit: You can bet the ball will land on the numbers in red or black.
- Odd / Even numbers combination: You can bet that the ball will land on even or even numbers.
- The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd set of 12 numbers: You can bet the ball will land on the numbers 1-12, 13-24, or 25-33.
- Columns: You can bet whether the ball will land on a number in the left, middle, or right column.
- Halves (upper and lower numbers): You can bet the ball will land on the number combination of numbers 0-18 or 19-36.
- Voisins du Zero: Bet on the numbers closest to zero. You will need at least 9 chips to place this bet.
- Jeu Zero: The numbers closest to zero. You need 4 chips to place this bet.
- Tiers du Cylindre: Bet on the numbers on either side of the wheel. You need six chips to place this bet.
- Orphelins: The numbers on the Roulette wheel that are not covered by Tiers du Cylindre or Voisins du Zero. You need 5 chips for this.
American Roulette Table
American roulette is among the roulette table games that have the most popularity in live casinos in all Arab countries. It is the most popular live casino game also in Asia, the United Kingdom, and the United States. But it is often avoided in one way or another by some players in Europe, as their focus depends mainly on the European version.
The American roulette table includes 38 numbers. It has numbers from 1 to 36 in addition to the single zero 0 and the double zero 00. In fact, the double zero is what distinguishes the American version from the other versions.
Numbers 1 to 36 are colored alternately in red and black, while single zero and double zero are marked in green. The main goal of any player is to predict which number the ball will land on to become the winner. And in this case, he wins big profits if he is playing with real money.
The Roulette Wheel number sequence in the American version goes like this:
0, 28, 9, 26, 30, 11, 7, 20, 32, 17, 5, 22, 34, 15, 3, 24, 36, 13, 1
00, 27, 10, 25, 29, 12, 8, 19, 31, 18, 6, 21, 33, 16, 4, 23, 35, 14, 2
You can see that there is a more distinct sequence than the European version, with the previous adjacent numbers appearing on the roulette table.
Although there is a slight difference, it can have a huge impact. Adding a double zero gives American casinos more potential profits for the player who plays rcompared to European roulette, which means that the player has fewer chances of winning than in the European and French versions. Additionally, the casino payout rate for the American roulette table is very large, and this is not in the player’s best interest.
Roulette Table: A Conclusion
Roulette is one of the best live casino games. The roulette table is one of the best and most unique gambling tables among the other tables. Although they match the roulette wheel, there are some slight differences. Live dealer casino sites in Arab countries provide an explanation of these differences on their platforms. If you are playing for real money, you should read everything that has been written about roulette table game.
Roulette Table FAQ
What is Roulette table game?
For many years, roulette table game has been one of the most popular games that can be experienced in a gambling hall on the Internet. This is due to various factors:
On the one hand, playing online roulette for real money can make a lot of money. On the other hand, the atmosphere in the roulette online real money casino is very good. Sometimes there is even an online roulette bonus.
What are the best numbers to play on the roulette table?
The best numbers to play on the roulette table have always been 7, 17, 23, and 24. They are the hottest numbers. While the numbers 3, 6, 13, and 34 are the coldest, you need to avoid them.
What are the 10 best numbers on the roulette table?
The 10 best numbers on the roulette table are 33, 16, 24, 5, 7, 17, 23, 11, 23, and 24.