- • 1.1 Terms and Conditions, (hereinafter referred to as “these terms and conditions”) explain how our website processes your data to clarify the limits of our responsibilities and protect users’ privacy. These terms and conditions apply to our website (hereinafter referred to as “Arabic Roulette” or “this site”).
This guide aims to explain the type of data we collect, how we process it, how we deal with third parties, and what rights and options you have. All personal data that you provide to us or that you have already provided before will be processed under the terms of this document. Using this site means that you have implicitly read and agreed to these terms.
- 1.2 Definitions, Personal data “Personal data” is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person. Safety “Safety” refers to procedures that the Arabic Roulette site takes to secure your data.
- 1.3 Protections of personal data, The personal data we store is protected with the highest security systems in the industry. Our commitment to the protection of personal data is not limited to high-quality standards, but also the best possible and most efficient application of legal regulations.
- Processing based on our legitimate interests, A legitimate interest exists when we process personal data for business or commercial reasons. In this case, we endeavor to protect all your personal data and how it is processed. We want to ensure that such processing is not detrimental to you or your interests. If we decide to process your personal data based on legitimate interests, we will inform you about this and let you know what the legitimate interests are. You can then ask questions and / or raise objections that arise in the course of such processing.
- Consent to submit browsing data to our website When you enter our site for the first time, you will find a message that appears in front of you informing you that our site is automatically processing your browsing data, and you can accept or reject. If you agree to the message, you can revoke your consent at any time through your browser. The data we collect is your geographic location, your browser type, and your device’s operating system. The aim of collecting this data is to more accurately identify our website users and provide a high-quality browsing experience.
Table of Contents
When you visit Arabic Roulette, the site automatically collects particular types of your personal data with cookies.
4. OTHER PURPOSES
We may need to use and store personal information for the following reasons: loss prevention; to protect our rights, privacy, security, or property or that of others in accordance with our legitimate interests.
4. STORAGE OF DATA
Our site (Arabic Roulette) will store some of your data for a limited period if it is necessary for legitimate business or legal reasons.
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO OTHER TYPES OF RECEIVERS
Some of your browsing data may also be passed on to (Arabic Roulette) employees or other companies that are linked to this site. (e.g your questions and inquiries) We transfer these data to provide the services that you have requested.
This procedure is carried out in line with European data protection laws which impose a strict obligation to process all data received with complete confidentiality.
Your personal data is not transferred to any company or any third party for marketing purposes (unless you agree to this).
4. INTERNET COMMUNICATION
We would like to point out that any data transmitted via the Internet is transferred across international borders, even though the sender and receiver are from the same country.
We aren’t responsible for any actions or omissions by you or any third party regarding personal data before we have received it, including but not limited to transferring your personal data to us from a country with a lower data protection level than that of the European Union, by any means of communication (such as WhatsApp, Skype, Dropbox, etc).
Furthermore, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for your data security while it is being transmitted over the Internet unless our responsibility is expressly derived from the law in force in the European Union.
4. PERSONAL DATA ACCURACY
All available technologies will be used to ensure that your personal data is as up-to-date and correct. You can check the data we have received at any time. and If you discover inaccuracies, we will correct or delete them if necessary.
4. LINKS TO other WEBSITES
, By nuri_casinomegawin