Skrill is an eWallet that guarantees speed and safety for your online transactions. it was established in 2001 under the name “MoneyBookers”, then it changed to be “Skrill” in 2013. In the current time, skrill is considered one of the most popular eWallets, because it gives the user ability to buy online & offline, transfer & receive money, deposit & withdraw money from online casinos, all using one account only!
The minimum amount to recharge your account balance in Skrill is only $1, and you can recharge it with your card or by the rapid bank transfer.
The maximum recharge amount is $10,000 or equivalent in other currency. However, You must take into account that the highest deposit limit depends on each casino’s terms and conditions.
Paypal is more popular, it is supported in most countries, and used by millions of people around the world because it is the first and oldest eWallet. but PayPal is supported in a very few casinos.
However, Skrill is characterized by its low fees and it is available in most online casinos, and now skrill wallet has more than 20 million users in 200 countries and it recently became the main official sponsor for AC Milan FC, Skype, 888 Holdings, and Poker Stars.
On this page, we will give an accurate review skrill to find out if it will suit you or no.
Table of contents:
First, in terms of safety, it has the highest possible security level, as it forces the user to choose a complex, long, and difficult-to-predict password, also the mobile application is secured by the fingerprint and face ID, besides, it secures the transaction with SSL-256 protocol and guarantees financial compensation for the user in case his account is hacked or stolen!
Second, it is incredibly rapid! As you can get your withdraw from a casino in 24 hours only, while the bank cards and other eWallets needs a longer period of up to 5 working days.
Third, it can be linked to any bank card easily. So you can fund your account with your credit or debit cards. while if you used a Mastercard directly at a casino you won’t be able to withdraw your winning through it readily.
Fourth, it gives you the ability to deposit or withdraw with any currency. This eWallet supports all global fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies as well.
Fifth, it secures your financial data. When you deposit or withdraw at a casino using your bank card you share the card data with the casino, meanwhile, you share the transaction data with the bank and the casino name will appear in your bank statement, in some countries this could lower your credit rating. However, when you use this eWallet it will not share your payment information neither with the bank nor with the casino.
Creating a new account in this eWallet is super easy, all you need to begin is your smartphone, tablet, or computer, and your bank card, then follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the skrill website, or download its application from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Click on the (register link) which will take you to the form that asks for some personal data like (your first and last name, date of birth, country, address, currency, email, and password).
3. Add your bank card to your account.
4. Now you are done and ready to make deposits and withdrawals in more than 15,000 online casinos.
You can recharge your balance in two ways:
Also, you can get your winnings from by two methods, namely:
This eWallet offers its clients a prepaid card for the price of just $10! And you can get it within a week of your request. You can use it to withdraw your winnings directly from ATMs, make purchases in traditional stores, and pay the utility bills. And this card would be great for you if you set a gambling budget and don’t want to exceed it since it is a prepaid card. The daily limit for using this card is very flexible; up to $900.
In August 2018, Skrill issued a virtual MasterCard that you can use at online stores and casinos that accept MasterCard. Also, This card is linked to your wallet account so you won’t spend more than you want!
Like any other eWallet, it charges some fees for its services. However, these fees remain lower than, its main competitor, PayPal.
First, registration is free, and freezing your account for a while is free also.
While top up your account costs 1-per-cent fees, and when you withdraw your winning to your bank account you will pay $5,5. While when you getting your profit with the skrill card you will have a fee of 1.75%. However, it is remarkable that transferring money to another user has fees as low as 1.75% only! In addition to that, receiving money from another user, depositing at an online casino, and paying by card are all free of fees.
this eWallet is available in all Arab countries like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, and Bahrain. But it is not available at the current time in (Iraq, Syria, and Libya).
1. Betfinal – it is an online casino and bookmaker also. Betfinal supports Arabic, English, Kurdish, Turkish, Portuguese languages. It gives the new player a huge welcome bonus package worth up to $1,350, also the sports bettors will get a generous welcome offer upon their first deposit with 100% of up to $100.
2. 888 Casino – it is considered the most famous and popular online casino! It was established in 1997, has more than 20 million active users, and offers a high-quality game library.
3. Haz Casino – this casino is relatively new. however, it has very attractive advantages! It offers more than 6,500 games, bonuses without wagering requirements, and it supports many global languages.