The bonuses are important for many reasons; they allow you to play for more time without making more deposits! also, they are the magic factor that turns the “free games” into “profitable games”! and if you want to try a new game but don’t know its quality bonuses will give you a chance to play this game without risking real money!
in this guide, we will review the most common types of roulette bonuses and the best casinos that offer them.
Unfortunately, online casinos don’t offer free deposit bonuses for new players or even loyal players! All casino bonuses are linked to wagering requirements that players should exceed to make a withdrawable profit. However, there are some new casinos that make ads for “free deposit bonuses”! but, these ads aren’t real and they are used to attract new players only! therefore, you should read the terms and conditions of every bonus!
According to the terms and conditions of most online casinos, every game has a “particular Contribution Percentage” which determines the share of every casino game in welcome bonus. Roulette shares ranging between 1% up to 10% in most cases. However, Haz Casino offers a welcome bonus without this condition so you can use all of its value on RNG roulette or live roulette!
Wagering requirements are conditions that casinos impose on all of their bonuses to give the players a fair chance for playing and winning without causing heavy losses for casinos!
For example, if a player gets a $100 bonus, and the wagering requirements are 50x. So, the player should play until getting $5,000 ($100 x 50) and withdrawable profits are calculated starting from this amount. So, if you won $5,100 you will be eligible for withdrawing $100 only.
Table of contents:
Every online casino offers welcome bonuses for its new players, sometimes this bonus could be on the first deposit only, and other times it can extend to the third, fourth, or even the fifth deposit!
This bonus could be matching your first deposit amount, or maybe 200%, or 300% of your deposit value!
it worth mentioning, That every welcome bonus has a maximum amount and players can’t bypass it! For example, if the casino offers a welcome bonus of 100% and the maximum limit for it was $1,000 and you deposited $2,000 you will have only $1,000.
Also, every welcome bonus has a specific “contribution percentage” which sets the share of every game bet.
For more clarification, let’s take 888 casino welcome bonus as an example!
This casino offers a welcome promotion on the first five deposits up to $1,500 and the contribution of every game
RNG Roulette games
All Live games (including live Roulette)
Therefore, if you activated the welcome package and used it to bet on roulette games the bonus will contribute by 10% only and the rest 90% will be taken from your real money balance.
Cashback Roulette bonus is given as an expression of the casino’s goodwill, and its desire to give them a second chance to turn losses into wins!
This promotion refund a certain percentage of player’s losses during a certain period of time which can be a week, 2 weeks, or a month.
In the current time, the best roulette bonus on the internet is given by Betfinal
You can get this bonus when you play live roulette at 8 – 9 GMT, bet with $8 on number 8 or an area that contains this number, if the ball landed on number 8 you will get a bonus of 8$!
The main difference between roulette bonuses and promotions is the validity time! Generally, bonuses are available for a long period up to 5 years. However, promotions are available for a very short time.
It worth mention that both the roulette bonuses and promotions have the same conditions as time frame, wagering requirement, and game contribution. And if you want to keep updated about the latest casino promotions you should subscribe to the casino mailing list.
As we previously mentioned, no deposit bonuses are very rare in the online casino industry. However, Betfinal offers a draw that gives no deposit bonuses ranging between 8$ up to $188 for 26 lucky players, all that you should make to participate in this draw is signing in your account on the first day of the month!
Free spins are one of the most common bonuses in the online casino industry.
this bonus usually comes with welcome bonuses, new deposit bonuses, and limited time promotions! But, unfortunately, this offer is dedicated to slots games only and it’s not available for roulette.